Numark Introduces Two New Party Mix Controllers With Pro-Level Features
Written by Rhythm 86 on May 11, 2021
Numark has announced two new DJ controllers to follow up with their top-selling Party Mix controller, the Party Mix II and Party Mix Live. With DJ performance essentials like filters, samples, effects, and scratchable jog wheels, these controllers are perfect for both beginner DJs and DJs looking for a fun new way to play. Keep reading for more.
DJ Performance Essentials
The Party Mix II and Party Mix Live are designed for DJs of all experience levels and have professional features like touch-sensitive jog wheels for scratching and large filter knobs, plus performance pads for easy access to effects, cue points, loops, and samples. Both work with Serato DJ Lite on Mac and PC and are plug-and-play compatible with djay Pro AI by Algoriddim on Mac and iOS.
Instant Light Show
Additionally, both the Party Mix II and Party Mix Live controllers feature three multi-colored LEDs for a beat-synchronized light show. A switch on the side of the controller allows you to turn the light show on or off to match the mood of the party.
Setting apart the two controllers are integrated speakers exclusively found on the Party Mix Live that give DJs a complete party-ready package without connecting to external speakers. These built-in speakers can easily be turned off when you want to mix using headphones only.
All key features include:
- Built-in LED light show that synchronizes to the music
- Built-in stereo speakers (Party Mix Live model only)
- Large touch-sensitive jog wheels for scratching
- Large Filter effect knobs on each deck
- Sync, Play/Pause, and Cue buttons
- Pitch sliders for tempo adjustments
- Performance pads with Effect, Cue, Loop, and Sampler modes
- Library controls for scrolling and loading tracks
- 2-band EQ on each deck
- 1/8” headphone output jack
- Plug-and-play support for Serato DJ Lite, Algoriddim djay Pro AI iOS and desktop app, and DJ Player Pro mobile app*
- Access to streaming partners through supported DJ software and apps
Both competitively priced, the Party Mix II is available for $129, while the Party Mix Live comes in at $179. To learn more or to find out where to buy, visit Numark’s website.
The post Numark Introduces Two New Party Mix Controllers With Pro-Level Features appeared first on BPM Supreme.